Conferences, Journals and Workshops
- Yuting Zhang "Prediction-based Interrupt Scheduling ", In proceedings of the 30th IEEE Real-Tiime Systems Symposium (RTSS'09) WIP session, Washington, D.C., USA, Dec 2009.
- Mina Guirguis, Azer Bestavros, Ibrahim Matta, and Yuting Zhang. "Reduction of Quality (RoQ) Attacks on Dynamic Load Balancers: Vulnerability Assessment and Design Tradeoffs", In proceedings of the 26th IEEE INFOCOM (INFOCOM'07), Anchorage, Alaska, May 2007.
- Mina Guirguis, Azer Bestavros, Ibrahim Matta, and Yuting Zhang. "Adversarial Exploits of End-Systems Adaptation Dynamics", The Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), Volume 67, Issue 3, pp. 318-335, March 2007.
- Richard West and Yuting Zhang, "Comments on Window-Constrained Scheduling", IEEE Transactions on Computers (TOC), Vol 56, Number 5, pp. 718-719, May 2007.
- Yuting Zhang amd Richard West. "Process-Aware Interrupt Scheduling and Accountability ", In proceedings of the 27th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2006), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, December 2006.
- Yuting Zhang, Azer Bestavros, Mina Guirguis, Ibrahim Matta and Richard West. "Friendly Virtual Machines: Leveraging a Feedback-Control Model for Application Adaptation ", In Proceedings of First ACM/USENIX Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE'05), Chicago, Illinois, June 2005.
- Mina Guirguis, Azer Bestavros, Ibrahim Matta and Yuting Zhang. "Reduction of Quality (RoQ) Attacks on Internet End-Systems ", In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE INFOCOM (INFOCOM'05), Miami, Florida, March, 2005.
- Yuting Zhang, Richard West and Xin Qi, b"A Virtual Deadline Scheduler for Window-Constrained Service Guarantees ", In proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2004), Lisben, Portugal, Decembeer 2004,
- Gali Diamant, Leonid Veytser, Ibrahim Matta, Azer Bestavros, Mina Guirguis, Liang Guo, Yuting Zhang and Sean Chen. "itmBench: Generalized API for Internet Traffic Managers ", In proceedings of the 10th IEEE Globecom Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling, Analysis and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD'04), Dallas, Texas, November 2004.
- Yuting Zhang and Richard West, b"End-to-end Window-Constrained Scheduling for Real-Time Communication ", In proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Real-Time and Embedded Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2004), Gothenburg, Sweden, August 2004
- Richard West, Yuting Zhang, Karsten Schwan and Christian Poellabauer, "Dynamic Window-Constrained Scheduling of Real-Time Streams in Media Servers ", IEEE Transactions on Computers, Volume 53, Number 6, pp. 744-759, June 2004
- Gabriel Parmer, Richard West, Xin Qi, Gerald Fry and Yuting Zhang, "An Internet-wide Distributed System for Data-stream Processing ", In proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Internet Computing (IC'04), Las Vegas, USA, June 2004
- Mina Guirguis, Azer Bestavros, Ibrahim Matta, Niky Riga, Gali Diamant, and Yuting Zhang, "Providing Soft Bandwidth Guarantees Using Elastic TCP-based Tunnels ", In proceedings of the 9th IEEE Symposium on Computer and Communications (ISCC'2004), Alexandria, Egypt, July 2004.
Previous Journals (in China)
- Yuting Zhang and Qin Wang, "Solution Scheme of Unified Cache Resources Dependency in VLIW Architecture", Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume 37, Number 15, August 2001
- Wang Xinhui, Wang Jianxin and Yuting Zhang, "The Controlling Technology of Branch Instruction for Developing Instruction Parallelism", Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume 35, Number 12, June 1999