- Kellas Cameron (Committee Member, Phd student in OTM) : tenure track Assistant Professor at the ISDS department at Muma College of Business, University of South Florida, Summer 2018
- Yicheng Song : tenure track Assistant Professor at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Fall 2017
Prospective PhD students
If you are interested in pursuing a PhD in Information Systems and are interested in working with me (or leading scholars in the area of reputation systems, platform economics, social network analysis, mechanism design, FinTech, etc.), please apply by following the guidelines here. More about the PhD program in the Questrom School of Business can be found in the doctoral program site.
Large Graduate/Undergraduate Classes
- Advanced Business Analytics: Data Mining (IS841) Fall 13–14
- Managing Data Resources (IS465) Fall 11–17
- Designing Systems and Data Management (IS883) Fall 11
- Management Information Systems (70-451, at Tepper School of Business, CMU) Fall 09–10
PhD Seminars/Directed Studies
- Machine Learning Method for Social Science Research (DS919) Spring 2019, Spring 2021, Spring 2022.
- Directed Study on Structural Models at Operations and Marketing Interface, Fall 14
- Directed Study on Advanced Choice Models, Spring 14
- Directed Study on Machine Learning, Fall 13
- Doctoral Seminar in Information Systems (IS919) Fall 12