Theranostics / Drug Delivery / Imaging Contrast Agents:
- Y. Park, C. Zhang, S. Kim, G. Mohamedi, C. Beigie, J. Nagy, R.G. Holt, R.O. Cleveland, N.L. Jeon, and J.Y. Wong (in press) “Microvessels-on-a-Chip to Assess Targeted Ultrasound-Assisted Drug Delivery,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsami.6b09071
- Y. Park, T.A. Pham, C. Beigie, M. Cabodi, R.O. Cleveland, J.O. Nagy, and J.Y. Wong (2015) “Monodisperse micro-oil droplets stabilized by polymerizable phospholipid coatings as potential drug carriers” Langmuir 31 (36): 9762-70.
- Y. Park, J.B. Smith, T. Pham, R.D. Whitaker. C. Sucato, J.A. Hamilton, E. Bartolak-Suki, and J.Y. Wong (2014) “Effect of PEG Molecular Weight on Stability, T2 contrast, Cytotoxicity, and Cellular Uptake of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles (SPIONs)” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 119: 106–114.
- Y. Park, J. Paulsen, R.J. Nap, R.D. Whitaker, V. Mathiyazhagan, Y.-Q. Song, M. Hürlimann, I. Szleifer, and J.Y. Wong (2014) “Adsorption of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles on Silica and Calcium Carbonate Sand,” Langmuir, 30 (3): 784–792. DOI: 10.1021/la404387t
- Y. Park, A.C. Luce, R.D. Whitaker, B. Amin, M. Cabodi, R. Nap, I. Szleifer, R.O. Cleveland, J.O. Nagy, and J.Y. Wong (2012) “Tunable diacetylene polymerized shell microbubbles as ultrasound contrast agents,” Langmuir 28: 3766-3772.