Programs et al.
- The only article I know of to ever be not accepted to the IEEE Information
Theory Society newsletter.
- EC330: (solutions to homework problems I have assigned)
- Tic Tac Toe: try to beat the computer on a 10x10 grid
- Sudoku Solver: solves generalized Sudoku puzzles (as specified by
- Ban Solanum Lycopersicum:
a petition to ban this common restaurant product from the
US food supply, as it can lead to hallucinations, coma,
circulatory collapse, respiratory failure, and
source code for our practical reconciliation engine. See also related
pages for our memopad
and our developing GenSync
- Calculate code parameters (v2):
- a web interface for calculating
various parameters of error-correcting codes and computing lexicographic extensions.
also available as an i686
or Sparc executables.
- Car parking:
- the winning implementations for a car parking problem I assigned in my
- 8D tilings:
- Search for full-rank 8D tilings (
i686 executible is also available).
- Bipartite graph GUI:
- a Java command-based graphical user interface for drawing bipartite graphs
- J-machine simulator:
- SGI executable code for a three-dimensional simulator of J-machine packet routing (screenshot)
- Code visualizer:
- openGL-based 3D visualizer for algebraic codes (SGI executable -- screenshot)
- What's with the
- If you look carefully, you will see that the background is actually
a modified version of the picture on the left.
This picture represents a two-dimensional projection of the A set of
a ten-dimensional full-rank tiling of binary space; interestingly enough, there
are no such tilings in any smaller dimension (see the
SIDMA article, or my earlier
work), which makes ten strangely important for this field.
- See if you can get by my spam filter ...