32 Malley Ave.
Avon, MA 02322-1607
Home: (508) 586-1982
Work: (617) 638-4241
- To obtain a challenging
position as a developer of computer applications offering opportunity for
- Boston University B.S.
Accounting 1994. GPA 3.86 (Summa Cum Laude)
- Boston University M.S.
Computer Science 1998 GPA 3.42
- Database development
using Microsoft Access and SQL Server.
- Microsoft Office development
using Visual Basic for Applications.
- Windows NT Server Network
- Programming in Visual
Basic, Active Server Pages, C/C++ and Java.
- Classroom based training
using Microsoft Front Page.
MAJOR SOFTWARE PROJECTS:
- Designed School of Public Health People database. Front end in MS Access,
back end SQL Server, and Web front end using ASP.
Client Server system with Excel as a front end to an SQL Server database.
Student Services database in Microsoft Access.
research project database and data driven web site.
Boston University (March 1995 to
- Research Systems Manager - Create MS Access
databases for end users. Assist faculty with web page development and create
database connections to web pages. Manage Windows NT Server, SQL Server,
and Web Server for the entire School of Public Health.
- Senior Staff Accountant/LAN Administrator
- Non accounting duties included maintaining a SQL Server database. Maintaining
and upgrading Excel macros used to access the SQL database. Created MS Access
databases to automate reconciliation of subsystems. Installation and setup
of PC’s including all application support for Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
State Street Bank and Trust
Co. (June 1994 - March 1995)
- Mutual Fund Accountant
- Duties included daily booking trades, settling trades, and calculating a
daily fund price.