1. Suglia SF, Staudenmayer J, Bosquet-Enlow M, Rich-Edwards JW, Cohen S, Wright RJ Cumulative Stress and Cortisol Disruption among Black and Hispanic
Pregnant Women in an Urban Cohort. In Press: Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research and Practice |
2. Suglia SF, Ryan L, Bosquet-Enlow M, Bellinger DC, Wright RJ. Children’s Exposure to Violence and Distress Symptoms: Influence of Caretakers’ Psychological Functioning. In Press: Int J Behav Med
3. Suglia SF, Duarte CS, Sandel MT, Wright RJ. Social and environmental stressors in the home and childhood asthma J Epidemiol Community Health 2010 Jul;64(7):636-42
4. Boynton-Jarrett R, Fargnoli J, Suglia SF, Zuckerman B, Wright RJ.Association between maternal intimate partner violence and incident obesity in preschool-aged children: results from the fragile families and child well-being study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010 Jun;164(6):540-6
5. Wright RJ, Fay ME, Suglia SF, Clark CJ, Evans J, Dockery DW, Behbehani J War-related stressors are associated with asthma risk among older Kuwaitis following the 1990 Iraqi invasion and occupation J Epidemiol Community Health 2010 Jul;64(7):630-5.
6. Clark CJ, Everson-Rose SA, Suglia SF, Btoush R, Alonso A, Haj-Yahia MM. Association between exposure to political violence and intimate-partner violence in the occupied Palestinian territory: a cross-sectional study. Lancet 2010 Jan 23;375(9711):310-6.
7. Suglia SF, Staudenmayer J, Cohen S, Wright RJ. Posttraumatic stress symptoms related to community violence and children’s diurnal cortisol response in an urban community-dwelling sample. Int J Behav Med 2010 Mar;17(1):43-50.
8. Peters JL, Suglia SF, Platts-Mills T, Hosen J, Gold DR, Wright RJ. Relationships among Prenatal Aeroallergen Exposure, Maternal and Cord Blood IgE: Project ACCESS. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2009;123(5):1041-6
9. Suglia SF, Bosquet-Enlow M, Kullowatz A, Wright RJ. Maternal intimate partner violence and increased asthma incidence in children: Buffering effects of supportive caregiving. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2009;163(3):244-50
10. Suglia SF, Ryan L, Wright RJ. Creation of a Community Violence Exposure Scale: Accounting for What, Who, Where and How Often. Journal of Traumatic Stress 2008;21(5):479-86
11. Franco Suglia S, Gryparis A, Schwartz J, Wright RJ Association between traffic-related black carbon exposure and lung function among urban women. Environmental Health Perspectives 2008;116(10):1333-7
12. Suglia SF, Ryan L, Laden F, Dockery D, Wright RJ. Violence exposure, a chronic psychosocial stressor, in relation to childhood pulmonary function. Psychosomatic Medicine 2008; 70(2):160-169
13. Suglia SF, Gryparis A, Wright RO, Schwartz J, Wright RJ. Black carbon associated with cognition among children in a prospective birth cohort study. American Journal of Epidemiology 2008;167(3): 280-286
14. Suglia SF, Wright RO, Schwartz J, Wright RJ. Association between lung function and cognition among children in a prospective birth cohort study. Psychosomatic Medicine 2008;70(3):356-62
15. Horton NJ, Roberts K, Ryan L, Suglia SF, Wright R.J. A maximum likelihood latent variable regression model for multiple informants. Statistics in Medicine. 2008 Oct 30;27(24):4992-5004.
16. Wright RJ, Suglia SF, Levy J, Fortun K, Shields A, Subramanian S, Wright R..Transdisciplinary research strategies for understanding socially patterned disease: the Asthma Coalition on Community, Environment, and Social Stress (ACCESS) project as a case study. Cien Saude Colet. 2008 Nov-Dec;13(6):1729-42.
18. Clougherty JE, Levy JI, Kubzansky LD, Barry Ryan P, Suglia SF, Canner MJ, Wright RJ GIS-Based Retrospective Air Pollution Exposure Estimation and Social-Environmental Interactions in Asthma Etiology. Environmental Health Perspectives 2007 Aug;115(8):1140-6.
Main Page | September 2010