- "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market" with Per Krusell
(updated: April 30, 2012)
Capital" with Francois Gourio
Supplements: Online appendix
NBER working paper #17191 (revision requested, ReStud)
"Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk in a Frictional Labor Market"
Supplements: Online appendix, Mathematica-file on eigenvalue theorem
American Economic Review (October 2011)
Market Dynamics under Long-Term Wage Contracting"
Supplements: Appendix A, B, C
Journal of Monetary Economics, 56, 2 (March 2009)
- "On the Implications of a Balanced Budget Rule - An Adaptive Learning
Licentiate Thesis, University of Helsinki, 2002 (email me for paper)
- "Consumption and Uncertain Access to the Asset Market"
Masters Thesis, Helsinki University of Technology, 2000
"Macroeconomic Implications of Frictional Product Markets" with Francois Gourio
(presented: SED 2011)
- "Extended Unemployment Benefits"
- "Household Composition and the Dynamics of the Aggregate Labor Market"
Last modified 4/2012