- Solidworks Demo, Part Drawing (pdf)-- this is the assignment for EK131/132 or EK156 students to complete after doing SW demos I and II. The goal is to reproduce (functionally, and with the dimensions and other details) the drawing, by creating an identical part, and creating a drawing from it.)
- Solidworks Part-- the part that was created in the first part of the demo.
- Solidworks I Demo Walk ThroughThis document contains details of the steps that we went through during the first part of the demo (SW I), where we created the part.
- Solidworks II Demo Walk ThroughThis word document contains details of the steps that we went through during the second part of the demo (SW II), where we created the drawing, and edited the tolerances. .
- Lecture Slides-- the slides that were shown in lecture.
- Solidworks Drawing Template-- this default drawing template contains the BU title block, and is a size that can be printed on a standard 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper.
- Solidworks Full Template Zip-- this zip contains contains all of the templates used in ME359 for SolidWorks.
Read: Setting up Solidworks for instructions on how to install them.