- Constraint Programming Languages and Interval Arithmetic
- Autonomous Agent Systems
- Enterprise Java Applications
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Design Patterns
- Operating Systems Security
I will be responsible for the following Concentration areas in our department:
- Web Technologies
MET CS 401, 405, 503, 601, 605, 651, 667, 701, 751
Ph. D. Thesis
Suresh Kalathur, A Sequential
and Parallel Interval-Based Constraint Language: Analyses and Implementations ,
Doctoral Dissertation, Brandeis University, 1999. ( Abstract, Thesis (1.5 MB))
Thesis Advisor: Prof. Jacques
Publications, Presentations & Reports
- S. Kalathur, Challenges with Web Application Development Curriculum,
8th Annual International Conference on Computer Science and Education In Computer Science (CSECS 2012), July 2012, Boston, USA.
- S. Kalathur, Mining a Web Security Portal - A Case Study, 2011 International Conference on
Information and Knowledge Engineering, July 2011, Las Vegas, USA.
- S. Kalathur, G.L. Zhang, T. Zlateva, V. Brusic, L. Chitkushev, Visualization tools for presenting and
analysis of global landscapes of vaccine targets, Proceedings of BIBM'11 Workshop on Informatics Applications in Therapeutics,
Nov 12-15, 2011, Atlanta, GA,
USA. p. 683-688.
T. Zlateva, S. Willett, S. Kalathur, R. Schudy, L. Burstein, L. Chitkushev, M. Saito, E. M. Haines,
Dimensions of Course Design and Delivery and Their Effect on Student Satisfaction/Perception in
Online Learning, The 7 Annual International Conference on Computer Science and Education in Computer
Science, July 06-10 2011, Sofia, Bulgaria
- T. Zlateva, M. Saito, S. Kalathur, R. Schudy, A. Temkin, L. Chitkushev, A Unified Approach for Designing, Developing, and Evaluating Online Curricula, Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Computer Science and Education in Computer Science, June 2010,
- Suresh Kalathur, Assessment Methodologies in Information Structures Online Course, 6th International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering, Las Vegas,
- Vijay Kanabar and Suresh Kalathur, Curriculum for Graduate Programs in Web Application Development, Proceedings of the 5th Annual International Conference on Computer Science and Education in Computer Science, May 2009,
- Suresh Kalathur, Enriching Student Experience with Student Driven Content while Teaching an Online Data Mining Class, ACM SIGITE 2008 Conference on Information Technology Education, Cincinnati, October 16-18, 2008.
- Suresh Kalathur, An Object Oriented Dynamic Web Portal Framework -- A Case Study, The 2008 International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, IKE'08, Las Vegas, July 14-17, 2008.
- Suresh Kalathur, et. al., A Course on Computer and Network Security: Teaching Online Versus Face-to-Face, Proceedings of the Fifth World Conference on Information Security Education (WISE), West Point, NY, June, 2007.
- Suresh Kalathur, An Object-Oriented Framework for Predicting Student Competency Level in an Incoming Class, The 2006 International Conference on Software Engineering Research & Practice, SERP'06, Las Vegas, June 26-29, 2006.
- L. Chitkushev, S. Kalathur, N. Acosta, A. Temkin, V. Kanabar, T. Zlateva, Laboratory Assignments in Security Education, Proceedings of the Fourth World Conference on Information Security Education (WISE), Moscow, Russia, May, 2005.
- Suresh Kalathur, Integrating Web Services and Agents for E-business Applications,
Sevent International Conference on Electronic Commerce
Research, Dallas, June, 2004.
- Suresh Kalathur, An
Autonomous Agent System for Manufacturing and Business Data Synchronization,
Sixth International Conference on Electronic Commerce
Research, Dallas, October, 2003.
- Suresh Kalathur, An
Agent Framework for Data Synchronization, ICSD Workshop on Networking and Security,
University of Fulda,
Germany, February, 2003.
- Tanya Zlateva, Vijay Kanabar,
Anatoly Temkin, Lubomir Todorov Citkusev, and Suresh Kalathur, Integrated
Curricula for Computer and Network Security Education, Colloquium for
Information Systems Security Education (CISSE 2003), Washington D.C.,
- Suresh Kalathur, et. al., Predictive Activity-Based Cost
Modeling Agent Network, SBIR Phase II Final Report, Cognition
- Suresh Kalathur, et. al., Research in Affordability Measurement and
Prediction Methods to Support Affordable Design of Ship Systems
, STTR Phase I Final Report, Cognition
- Jacques Cohen, Suresh
Kalathur, Data-Parallel Design of an Interval-Based Constraint
Language , International Conference on Parallel and Distributed
Processing Techniques and Applications PDPTA'95.
- Jacques Cohen, Suresh
Kalathur, A Parallel Interval-Based Constraint Language ,
International Logic Programming Symposium Workshop on Interval
Constraints, Portland, Oregon, 1995.
- Suresh Kalathur, Defeasible reasoning with conceptual graphs, Proceedings of the 19th ACM annual conference on Computer Science (CSC '91), San Antonio, Texas.