- School Choice and Educational Mobility: Lessons from Secondary School Applications in Ghana
Earlier version, IED Working Paper 259. [PDF]
- Student Performance and the Effects of School Quality versus School Fit
Earlier version, IED Working Paper 260. [PDF]
Earlier title: "Does School Quality Improve Student Performance? New Evidence from Ghana"
- Consumer Perceptions and Saving Behavior
- Imperfect Information and School Choice in Ghana (with Henry Telli)
February 2013, IGC Working Paper. [PDF]
- Gender Parity and Schooling Choices (with Marric Buessing)
May 2015, Journal of Development Studies, 51(5): 503-522.
- The Adoption of the Common External Tariff in Nigeria (with Philip Osafo-Kwaako)
In D. Tussie, ed., The Politics of Trade: The Role of Research in Trade Policy and Negotiation
Dordrecht, Leiden, Boston: Republic of Letters Publishing, pp. 121-149, 2009.
- An Empirical Analysis of School Choice Under Uncertainty (with Modibo Sidibe)
- The Effects of Free Primary Education on Financial Capability in Kenya (with Phillip Ross)
- Guidance and Information for Improved Decisions in Education (with Adrienne Lucas and Willa Friedman)
AEA RCT Registry [Link]