- Gender Parity and Schooling Choices (with Marric Buessing)
May 2015, Journal of Development Studies, 51(5): 503-522.
- Student Performance and the Effects of School Quality versus School Fit
February 2016, Under revision.
(Previously circulated as "Does School Quality Improve Student Performance? New Evidence from Ghana")
- An Empirical Analysis of School Choice Under Uncertainty (with Modibo Sidibe)
September 2015. [Abstract]
- Consumer Perceptions and Saving Behavior
November 2014. [Abstract]
- School Choice and Educational Mobility: Lessons from Secondary School Applications in Ghana
IED Discussion Paper 259, December 2013, Submitted. [PDF]
- Imperfect Information and School Choice in Ghana (with Henry Telli)
IGC Working Paper, February 2013. [PDF]
- The Adoption of the Common External Tariff in Nigeria (with Philip Osafo-Kwaako)
In D. Tussie, ed., The Politics of Trade: The Role of Research in Trade Policy and Negotiation
Dordrecht, Leiden, Boston: Republic of Letters Publishing, pp. 121-149, 2009.