Kehinde F. Ajayi
- "School Choice and Educational Mobility: Lessons from Secondary School Applications in Ghana" (December 2013). Submitted.
- "Does School Quality Improve Student Performance? New Evidence from Ghana" (January 2014). Revision Requested.
- "Imperfect Information and School Choice in Ghana" (February 2013) with Henry Telli.
- "Gender Parity and Schooling Choices" (June 2014) with Marric Buessing. Accepted at Journal of Development Studies.
- "The Adoption of the Common External Tariff in Nigeria" (2009) with Philip Osafo-Kwaako. In D. Tussie, ed., The Politics of Trade:
The Role of Research in Trade Policy and Negotiation. Dordrecht, Leiden, Boston: Republic of Letters Publishing, pp. 121-149.