- School Choice and Educational Mobility: Lessons from Secondary School Applications in Ghana
IED Discussion Paper 259, December 2013, Submitted. [PDF]
- Does School Quality Improve Student Performance? New Evidence from Ghana
IED Discussion Paper 260, January 2014, Revision Requested. [PDF]
- Imperfect Information and School Choice in Ghana (with Henry Telli)
IGC Working Paper, February 2013. [PDF]
- Gender Parity and Schooling Choices (with Marric Buessing)
June 2014, Accepted at Journal of Development Studies.
- The Adoption of the Common External Tariff in Nigeria (with Philip Osafo-Kwaako)
In D. Tussie, ed., The Politics of Trade: The Role of Research in Trade Policy and Negotiation
Dordrecht, Leiden, Boston: Republic of Letters Publishing, pp. 121-149, 2009.