What time is it? matching
Marriage (use the lesson index page to access all 3 quizzes)
Project 7 (Korean)
Review and comment on as many projects as possible. What are the successes and shortcomings, both technical and pedagogical? Below are the criteria used to formally evaluate the lessons.
Simplified rubric for evaluating custom-authored multimedia lessons
- Lesson introduction clearly identifies the user and specifies the pedagogical rationale and instructional focus.
- Pedagogical rationale, soundness, appropriateness.
- Appropriate match of activity type with language learning objective.
- Linguistic accuracy
3. Learner fit
- Intended user (level, demographics, interests, linguistic needs)
- Linguistic focus (e.g., discourse, syntax, lexis, morphology, spelling, pronunciation)
- Language skills (e.g., reading, listening, writing, speaking)
- Content consistent across lessons for this user.
- Socio-cultural assumptions or issues.
- Response handling (hints, feedback)
4. User interface
- Graphical design
- Clear, concise directions
5. Technological features
- Effective use of multimedia elements