- Hany Elgala and Thomas D. C. Little, "Reverse polarity optical-OFDM (RPO-OFDM): dimming compatible OFDM for gigabit VLC links," Opt. Express 21, 20, pp. 24288--24299 (OSA, 2013).
- John Gancarz, Hany Elgala and Thomas D. C. Little,"Impact of lighting requirements on VLC systems," the IEEE Communications Magazine, Visible Light Communications: The Road to Standardization and Commercialization, to appear (December, 2013).
- Pankil M. Butala, Hany Elgala, Thomas D. C. Little, "SVD-VLC: A novel capacity maximizing VLC MIMO system architecture under illumination constraints", the IEEE GLOBECOM 2013 Workshop on Optical Wireless Communications, December 9, 2013, Atlanta, GA, USA, to appear.
- Hany Elgala is a TPC member at the IEEE Region 10 Symposium TENSYMP 2014, April 14-16, 2014, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Hany Elgala is a TPC member at the 4th IEEE Workshop on Optical Wireless Communications, co-located with the IEEE Globecom 2013, December 9, 2013, Atlanta GA, USA.
- Hany Elgala is a TPC member for ICCVE 2013 (International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo), December 2-6, 2013, Las Vegas CA, USA.
- Hany Elgala is attending the 2nd Wireless Innovation between Finland and U.S. (WiFiUS) Meeting, August 12-16, 2013, Troy NY, USA.
- Hany Elgala is a TPC member for the 4th IEEE International Conference on Photonics 2013 ICP 2013, October 28-30, 2013, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Visible Light Communication
- OFDM Systems
- MIMO Transmission
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Smart and Connected Health
- Connected Vehicles
- Internet of Things
- Solid State Lighting
- Hany Elgala speaking at Boston University, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Seminar, "
High-Speed Wireless Networking Using
Indoor LED Lighting", November 13, 2013
, 4pm , 8 Saint Mary’s St., Room 339.
- Hany Elgala speaking at Tufts University, Department Of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Colloquium, Spring 2013, "A Visible Approach to the Spectrum Crunch", February 5, 2013 .
- Hany Elgala speaking at the Advanced Energy Conference 2013, "Wireless Communications Potential of Solid-State Lighting: Visible-Light Communications", April 30 & May 1, 2013 Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, NY, USA.