Honours and Awards
- Economic Research Fellowship, Bank of Italy, academic year 2008-2009;
- Henry Morgenthau, Jr. Memorial Fund, The University of Chicago, Economics Dept. dissertation fellowship;
- University Unondowed Fellowship/Scholarship, The University of Chicago, academic years 2003-2007;
- “Felice Gianani Scholarship 2005”. Attributed by the Associazione Bancaria Italiana, academic year 2005-2006;
- Bocconi Post Graduate Scholarship, Università Bocconi, academic years 2003-2005;
- "Young Economist Award 2004". Attributed by the European Economic Association;
- "Angelo Costa Award 2003". First classified, best Italian BA thesis in Economics. Attributed by the Rivista di Politica Economica;
- Glaeser Founds, The University of Chicago, Economics Dept. research grant.
- Università Bocconi Gold Medal, 2002.