Honours and Awards
- John Heinz Dissertation Award, National Academy of Social Insurance, for the paper: “Welfare Effects of Supply-Side Regulations in Medicare Part
D” (joint with M. Polyakova and S. Ryan) as part of M. Polyakova's PhD dissertation, 2015;
- NET Institute Award for the paper “Common Agency and Coordinated Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions” (joint with Maris Goldmanis and Antonio Penta), 2013;
- Neu Family Award of Boston University for the paper: “Medicare Part D: Are Insurers Gaming the Low Income Subsidy Design?”, 2013;
- Economic Research Fellowship, Bank of Italy, academic year 2008-2009;
- Henry Morgenthau, Jr. Memorial Fund, The University of Chicago, Economics Dept. dissertation fellowship;
- University Unondowed Fellowship/Scholarship, The University of Chicago, academic years 2003-2007;
- “Felice Gianani Scholarship 2005”. Attributed by the Associazione Bancaria Italiana, academic year 2005-2006;
- Bocconi Post Graduate Scholarship, Università Bocconi, academic years 2003-2005;
- "Young Economist Award 2004". Attributed by the European Economic Association;
- "Angelo Costa Award 2003". First classified, best Italian BA thesis in Economics. Attributed by the Rivista di Politica Economica;
- Glaeser Founds, The University of Chicago, Economics Dept. research grant.
- Università Bocconi Gold Medal, 2002.