- "Is Virtual for Real? ". Research in Computer Science Seminar, Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania, February 2007.
- "Friendly Virtual Machines: Leveraging a Feedback-Control Model for Application Adaptation", VMware Co., June, 2006
- "Window-Constrained Resource Management for Soft Real-Time Applications". PhD Thesis Defense. Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, October 2004.
- "A Virtual Deadline Scheduler for Window-Constrained Service Guarantees", 25th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS 2004), Lisben, Portugal, Decembeer 2004
- "End-to-end Window-Constrained Scheduling for Real-Time Communication", 10th International Conference on Real-Time and Embedded Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2004), Gothenburg, Sweden, August 2004
- "Multi-resource Management for End-to-end QoS ", PhD Oral exam presentation, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, Oct 2004
Last modified: " + document.lastModified + "");