53) Anderson, B.T., R. Perez, and A. Karspeck, 2012: Triggering of El Niño onset through the trade-wind induced charging of the equatorial Pacific, GRL (in review).
52) Pal, I., B.T. Anderson, G.D. Salvucci, and Gianotti, D. 2012: Magnitude and significance of observed trends in precipitation frequency over the U.S. Science (submitted)
51) Xu. L, R.B. Myneni, B.T. Anderson, et al., 2012: Diminishing seasonality over northerly lands from anthropogenic forcing of climate, Nature-Geoscience. (in review).
50) Gianotti, D. , B.T. Anderson, and G.D. Salvucci, 2012: What do rain gauges tell us about rainfall’s predictability? J. Climate (in review)
49) Anderson, B.T., J.R. Knight, M.A. Ringer, J.-H. Yoon, and A. Cherchi, 2012: Testing for the possible influence of unknown climate forcings upon global temperature increases from 1950-2000, J.Climate, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-11-00645.1.
48) Anderson, B.T., J.R. Knight, M.A. Ringer, C. Deser, A.S. Phillips, J.-H. Yoon, and A. Cherchi, 2011: Climate forcings and climate sensitivities diagnosed from atmospheric global circulation models, Clim. Dyn., DOI: 10.1007/s00382-010-0798-y.
45) Furtado, J.C. , E. Di Lorenzo, B.T. Anderson, and N. Schneider, 2011: Linkages between the North Pacific Oscillation and central tropical Pacific SSTs at low frequencies, Clim. Dyn., DOI: 10.1007/s00382-011-1245-4
42) Zhang, P., B.T. Anderson, and R. B. Myneni, 2010: Application of a satellite-based climate-variability impact index for crop yield forecasting in drought-stricken regions, African J. of Plant Sci. 4, 82-94.
40) Di Lorenzo, E., K.M. Cobb, J.C. Furtado, N. Schneider, B.T. Anderson, A. Bracco, M.A. Alexander, and D. Vimont 2010: Central Pacific El Niño and decadal climate change in the North Pacific, Nature – Geophys., 3, 762
38) Anderson, B.T., A. Ruane, M. Kanamitsu, and J.O. Roads, 2009: Estimating the influence of evaporation and moisture-flux convergence upon seasonal precipitation rates. Part II: An analysis for North America based upon the NCEP-DOE Reanalysis II Model, J. Hydrometeor, 10, 893-911.
37) Anderson, B.T. and Wang, J., S. Gopal, and G. Salvucci 2009: Influence of daily rainfall characteristics upon regional summertime precipitation over the southwestern U.S. J. Hydrometeor., 10, 1218-1230.
28) Wang, W., B.T. Anderson, D. Entekhabi, D. Huang, R. K. Kaufmann, C. Potter, and R. B. Myneni, 2007: Intraseasonal Interactions between Temperature and Vegetation over the Boreal Forests. Earth Interactions, 11, Art. No. 18
26) Sciré Scappuzzo, F. , B.T. Anderson, B. Buerki, and H.-G. Kahle, 2007: Non-hydrostatic GPS Data Corrections for Mount Jungfraujoch (CH) Using Theoretical and Numerical Modeling Data and Meteorological Observations, Proceedings of the 63st annual meeting of the Institute of Navigation, Cambridge, MA, April 23-25, 2007
25) Anderson, B.T., H, Kanamaru, and J.O. Roads, 2006: Variations in the summertime atmospheric hydrologic cycle associated with seasonal precipitation anomalies over the southwestern US, J. Hydrometeor. 7, 788-807
24) Anderson, B.T. and E. Maloney, 2006: Interannual Tropical Pacific Sea-Surface Temperatures and Preceding Sub-Tropical North Pacific Sea Level Pressure Anomalies in the NCAR CCSM2.0, J. Climate, 19, 998-1012.
22) Wang, W., B.T. Anderson, D. Entekhabi, D. Huang, R. K. Kaufmann, C. Potter, and R. B. Myneni, 2006: Feedbacks of Vegetation on Summertime Climate Variability over North American Grasslands: 1. Statistical Analysis. Earth Interactions, 10, Art. No. 17
21) Wang, W., B.T. Anderson, N. Phillips, D. Entekhabi, R. K. Kaufmann, D. Huang, C. Potter, and R. B. Myneni, 2006: Feedbacks of Vegetation on Summertime Climate Variability over North American Grasslands: 2. A Coupled Stochastic Model. Earth Interactions, 10, Art. No. 16
19) Ozdogan, M., G. Salvucci, and B.T. Anderson, 2006: Examination of the Bouchet-Morton complementary relationship using a mesoscale climate model and observations under a progressive irrigation scenario, J. Hydrometeor., 7, 235-251.
17) Zhang, P., B.T. Anderson, B. Tan, D. Huang and R. B. Myneni, 2005: Potential monitoring of crop yield using a satellite-based climate variability impact index, Agricultural and Forest Meteor., 131, 344-358.
14) Sciré Scappuzzo, F., B.T. Anderson, B. Buerki, and H.-G. Kahle, 2005:Analysis of the effect upon GPS measurements arising from deviations from hydrostatic equilibrium in areas affected by severe weather, Proceedings of the 61st annual meeting of the Institute of Navigation, Cambridge, MA, June 27-29, 2005
10) Zhang, P., B.T. Anderson, M. Barlow, B. Tan, and R. B. Myneni, 2004: Climate related vegetation characteristics derived from MODIS LAI and NDVI, J. Geophys. Res., 109, D20105, doi:10.1029/2004JD004720
8) Buermann, W. and Anderson, B.T., C.J. Tucker, R.E. Dickinson, W. Lucht, C.S. Potter, and R.B. Myneni, 2003: Interannual covariability in Northern Hemisphere air temperatures and greenness associated with El Nino-Southern Oscillation and the Arctic Oscillation, J. Geophys. Res. 108, Art. No. 4396.
7) Lotsch, A., M.A. Friedl, B.T. Anderson, and C.J Tucker, 2003: Coupled vegetation-precipitation variability observed from satellite and climate records. Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 10.1029/2003GL017506
2) Anderson, B.T., J.O. Roads, S.-C. Chen, and H.-M.H. Juang, 2000: Regional simulation of the low-level monsoon winds over the Gulf of California and southwestern United States, J. Geophys. Res., 105(D14), 17,955-17,969.
1) Anderson, B.T., J.O. Roads, and S-C. Chen, 2000: Large-scale forcing of summertime monsoon surges over the Gulf of California and southwestern United States, J. Geophys. Res. 105(D19), 24,455-24,467.